Search this blog


Home About
Monday, August 18, 2008

Filipina, Filipina Dating, Filipina Penpal, Penpal Brides  

Please visit Marryafilipina.net. 

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Filipina, Filipina Dating, Filipina Penpal, Penpal Brides

  • Admin
    August 21, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

    Hey, I was browsing blogs through Adgitize when I came across yours. I was like hesitant to click the marryafilina.net because I thought it would be some useless scam. So when I read the first post I was delighted I dropped by. Well yeah I'm a Filipina and a little flattered with the article..haha

    I love the "Delikadesa – pride in doing the right thing." part..

    I know it wasn't your article but good job on finding it. Well anyway, thought I'd let you know you're in one of the best niche!

  • Unknown
    January 15, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.